when im in love..
L.O.V.E
im in love bebeh!!

I dont know when or where this felling started to grow deep within me..i always wonder whether i'll be able to fall in love with someone like u...someone that are too good and too nice for me..dont u ever think that im not the one for u babe??...

it such a valuable words for me if its come from u babe...

I also wondering what that in me that make u want me babe...im not as pretty as other gurlz..not as charming as them..but why did u choose me?? BUT hearing u said "THAT" words make me cry...after all that was the precious words i wanted to hear from u babe...

ur love...

But u must remember babe...both of us were so far from each other...things will be more difficult from now on...try to be patience more with me ok babe...i'll try my best to take good care at our relationship..i'll treasure it as its my life...

u r from the other side of my life and my world babe...

Anyway..babe u are the best...this post i dedicate it to u and i know that u will read it...TQ 4 ever loving me with all your heart...i'll try be the best for u babe...muacch!!

Honestly i miss u babe...u r too far from my sight..need u always here by my side...but i realize that i shouldn't be so selfish...

<3 i'll see u in my dream babe...and it will definitely be my sweet dream ever <3
Mr XX TQ =)



heart u bubu...
misstiaralittleworld...
xoxoxo







Created by ctridzana