LAst EnTry PErhaps!
Ola..
This entry maybe my last entry for this year..ahakz! **maybe**
------------------------------------------------------------------------
After struggling for 2 weeks finally it the time that i've waiting for!
oh yeah bebeh its Holiday.

I cant wait to get myself out from here..i already image myself lying on my own bed..watching television..tease my lil brother or lil sister or even my big sister..
i want to eat my mummy cooking and i want to have family dinner..i also want to have family picnic..

See there are to many thing that i already have in mind for me to spend my quality time with them..
Im sure that im not gonna miss this place...hahahah ::LAME::

psssttt...psssttt....im done packing also...hahahaha..
to all my friends enjoy your amazing holiday..
thank you for all the amazing moment that i share with you guys and sorry for any wrong doing that i had did towards you guys! <3 =D

Till we meet again next year!
Be bless all ^___^

sincerely,
mizs tiara
=D 

Labels:

Created by ctridzana