Study week...exam...holiday
Latest Update of My Life
************************** 
1. Study Week
2. Examination
3. Holiday


Honestly peeps...i tell ya all...between those 3...thing that really close to my hear right now is no.3..
Yuppy holiday a.k.a going back to my home town....
huhuhu...=)


***************************


Ok lets talk about study week...well as we all know study week = study or doing some revision right...me??hurm getting worse i guess...aiyah still being lazy and seem like i didnt take this matter seriously...Why?? oh dear dont ask me why...coz im not the type that can focus on my study in a long period..funny right..


If u ask me...yeah i do want to be like all my friend and even my roomate...she so dedicated to her revision...until sometime during study she will shout or scream..."ARGGH!! IM STRESS"
uhh...im not like her...well not the scream part..hehehe...i refer to her revision style...


if u want to see the comparison..
look and compare the picture below::
*****************************************

She more like this cartoon


and me...more like this cartoon

ignore the gender for those cartoon..hehehe
huh..but i try my best to study...just that im not as hard working as u guys..i guess..
huhuhu....
************************************************

ok...lets move on to examination subject...
well our exam just around the corner..which meant if u go the a corner the u go surround the corner then u'll find exam...hahahahha...JK peeps.. =P

ok...our exam start at 19 / 5 and end at 25 /5...
seriously everyone feel the tense and doing their best to remember all the notes...even while sleeping they still remembering their notes..heheheh..

hahhaha...perhap everyone is being like this...
well...
STUDY SMART NOT STUDY HARD


well i wish you all good luck in this coming examination..
more likely good luck to myself..
=)

*************************************************

Here come the best part is...jeng..jeng..

HOLIDAY

yeah....even in my dream i already reach home...oww...feel so real..really..hehehehe..i miss my family, my house, my bed, my Home town ( Kapit )..

arrgghhh!!! cant wait...heheheh

wait for me!!!

On 27/5 i'll say bye bye Tawau and welcome Sarawak!!...
:)

*****************************************************

Anywhere good luck peeps...
^,*


heart ya all.....
xoxoxo....
misstiaralittleworld...





Created by ctridzana