update...update...
yeah gosh...everyone active editing their blogger...me???? huhu....ermm...it safe to tell ya all that im lazy...huhu...yeah...my blog is one of the medium that i use to express my feeling...and lately i kindda in my worse state or condidtion....when i said worse...yeah that meant unstable physically and mentally...

**phsyically--->perhaps due to my overlapping works and also my worst attitude ever which i doing everything last minutely and that contribute to a sleepless weeks...huh...can u image that i only felt the softness of my bed just for a few hours and my new record is sleep only for 40 min a days...hahhahha....trust me...my day was so crazy that day as im doing things totally opposite and im totally blur all the time...hahhaha...


**mentally----->honestly i was so uncomfortable surround by people that think they are the greatest ever till they being such a lousy jerk.... what so great bout themself till they behave like a low-life person...arrrr..really annoying me and piss me off...but what the hell...that their problem....

heheheh....

well latest news....my exam is just around the corner...but i still havent prepare yet....with isl and even my video for the last SBE havent be done and havent submit yet...hahaha...lazy me...aiyah......U wake up....these all not a dream or honeymoon place!!!!! 

newayz...wish me luck peeps...
hug hug and kiz kiz....

xoxoxo
tiaralittleworld..
heart ya all... =)

Created by ctridzana