Current Status of Me
Ola..Ola..peeps..
how are ya all doing??
hoping that ya all have a great time with your friends, family and even ya love one k...
^___________*


-----------------------------------------------------------------------



Current Location :: Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Mood :: Bored and Waiting

well....im waiting for my f8 depart to tawau..

to be honest with you..
i really...really...


yeahhh its true....

but what to do.....my own mistake booked these ticket without consider it departure time...
opps....my bad...hehehe..

since i have to wait about 6 hours to boarding in..im just networking with friends...stalk others blog..huh.....playing game...even watching animes...
but still...


any other suggestion??hehehe..
owhh..

I gonna start my second semester this coming Monday..
i cant believe it...i already studied at my college about 2 years now..there are lots of things that i had learn..i learn about other people...learn about friendship...learn about what the meaning of cooperation..and so on..

to be honest with ya all..i think im glad that i send here to study coz i'll be able to get out from my little hometown..even get out from sarawak..hehehe..now i becoming more independent than before..

i am really ::
huh!! enough about me...at least i still smiling...that should be ok..er...i guess...hehehe

u too peeps...should smile like that cartoon..hehehe

*******************************************************

enjoy peeps..
smile....smile..
and be happy always...




heart ya all...
misstiaralittleworld..



Created by ctridzana