Amusing pop-quiz ;)

all FIRST survey;)


Do you still talk to your FIRST love? 
im single..ngee =)

What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? 
Sandy + Tiger and tuak (minuman tradisional)

What was your FIRST job? 
babysitter 

What was your FIRST car?
never though bout' it
Who was the FIRST person to text you today? 
nobody... gua tak fames

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
An Lan-->my secret man..=))
Who was your FIRST grade teacher? 
forgot already cause always transfer from school to school following my parent

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? 
Kuching, when i was a little girl ( Family Holiday)
Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? 
seem she forgot bout me being her friend..Y___Y

Where was your FIRST sleep over? 
Daddy's long house... 

Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? 
An Lan n Sabtia ( she borrowing my t-shirt)
Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? 
My mummy's friend wedding

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? 
take a bath

What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? 
Merdeka Concert at my home town
FIRST broken bone? 
my leg (when i was a little girl) my worse accident ever!
FIRST piercing?
ear
FIRST foreign country you’ve gone to? 
never..even to peninsular Malaysia 

FIRST movie you remember seeing? 
Hindustand movie kot..

When was your FIRST detention?
im a good kid...hhehehe 

Who was your FIRST roommate? 
my foster sis

If you had one wish, what would it be? 
want to graduates early and treat my family with my 1st salary 
What is something you would learn if you had the chance? 
learn how to drive a car!

Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage/ you asked to marry? 
im still young
What was the first sport you were involved in? 
cant remember coz too many game i had played during my childhood
What were the first lessons you ever took? 
Pre School


What is the first thing you do when you get home? 

open my lappy

Who do you think will be the next person to post this? 
perhaps my charming peeps whose read my blog....;) tq aww <3



misstiaralittleworld,
xoxoxoxo...
enjoy peeps..
;)

Labels:

Created by ctridzana