Busy..Busy..Lazy..=))
Hye peeps..
how ya all doing??
hoping you guys have a great life and treasure it as it gonna be the last for ya all..

OH MY GUCCI (OMG)...
its been a while since i updated my bloggie..
sorry bloggie..there been lots of things and events that trashing my schedule..maybe im not as busy as other people can be but in my on term..yeah it quit a busy weeks for me...

Well...for some info...we just finished organize a tournament...its Tennis Tournament among the staff and lecturer of IPG Campus Sabah..It so damn tired..but hell yeah..i learn something value able and gain a little more knowledge bout this game.

My life right now is a spinning tyre..
sometime im on the top...and some time im on the bottom...
my emotion also in a fragile condition...uhh...no need to mention bout it...

Well...all the physical work had finished now its time for Mr Brainy to work...
jeng...jeng....
ohhh yeah...
tons of assignment waiting for me...calling my name...teasing my laziness...
seriusly...i had to change my attitude and try my best not to be lazy and finishing my work in time....tried not to do thing last minute....(hope i can survive)
hehehehhee....


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ok peeps...that it for now...
enjoy ^^,

misstiaralittleworld...
xoxoxoxoxo...
=))


Labels:

Created by ctridzana