Another Family Trip

















Guten Morgen which meant Good Morning in German...


Read the title already? yeahhh??? hehehe.. well aku nak flash back sedikit pasal Family trip to.......................... Germany not... hahaha... Lokasi untuk last year family holiday ialah Peninsular Malaysia and to be more specifics ialah kat sekitar Kuala Lumpur.... For this trip... its all my mom's idea... she had booked tickets for us in May 2012.... hehehe...  early right for a holiday in November... but thats mom... dia jenis orang yang rancang semua benda dengan teliti... hehehe... and thank you for that mommy...


ok then ..... ab inito of the journey ... alright peeps ain't gonna write lots of words.. lets the pictures speak for me...

Day 1 : 

My Kakak and me

My angle

The only two heroes in ze family


The girls and spotted behind there was my brother and my papa



Now lets the journey begin ......
Location : Aquaria, Kuala Lumpur


ohhh my...shark above my mom..hehe..

its huge!


The Bro




Now... its shopping time..... tapi sebelum tu kami sempat menjejakkan kaki ke menara Kuala Lumpur and sadly aku hanya dapat capture only one picture dan selebihnya merambangkan mata mencari cenderahati

view from KLCC Tower

There a story why she (aunt) walked bare foot around shopping complex



me and kakak at H&M ...gila sale time tu..memang i shop a lots !

Us... memang pantang tengok cermin and cam memainkan peranan



ok we found a gingerbread house... made with actual candy...look yummy and seriously dude smell yummy !

aunt lee mok

capture with Christmas Tree at the Hotel Lobby which is Grand Millineum Hotel at Kuala Lumpur...
p/s : i highly recommended  this hotel as their services  was superb ..




Ok ...finally habis sudah pictures (actually there more)... hehehe... this family trip became a tradition in our family so that we could spend time together... Spending time with your love one leave a very valuable memories... 












Created by ctridzana